- Make sure you read the safety warnings on all fireworks. The materials and function can change from year to year.
- Never try to relight duds, and give them plenty of time before touching them. A spark can still be lit for up to 20 minutes.
- Always have a bucket of water nearby
- Make sure a parent is supervising any children or teens
- If you’re leaving your house and drinking, make sure to have a designated driver. You can get a DUI on a car, motorcycle, bicycle, kayak, boat, or a scooter.
Have a great 4th of July!
CONTACT US AND SAVE ON YOUR INSURANCE
Owner of Paul Nelson Insurance, and resident of Santa Cruz and Monterey counties for 30 years.